US Licensing Music Help and Info
De Wolfe Music USA is here to assist any person, company or institution located within the United States wishing to use music from the de Wolfe catalogue.
Music Help - (P) 212-259-0524 - email@example.com
De Wolfe Music owns 100% of the copyright and master recordings in its collection. Therefore, licensing is a simple, one-stop process.
1. Needle Drop – per use within a single production
2. Production Blanket – unlimited use within a single production
3. Series Blanket – unlimited usage throughout a series of productions
4. Theme Use - unlimited use of one (1) track for a period of one year
5. Annual Subscription – unlimited use of the library for a period of one, two, or three years
Corporate (internal, b2b)
Multi-Platform Video Games
Physical (DVD) Distribution
Digital Distribution (Subscription Streaming or Download)
Local – One state; cannot include a major market
Regional – Up to five states, including only one major market
National – More than five states and/or more than one major market
Worldwide – More than one country
New York, Chicago, Los Angeles
Our rates are based upon the type of production, term, and territory. Please contact your licensing representative, who can provide an accurate quote based on these factors.
Once you've completed a project that utilizes music from the de Wolfe Music collection, please complete the online reporting form provided here.
It will ask you for the following information:
1. Rights/Media: Please provide as many details as possible regarding the nature of the use (i.e. for broadcast and internet, be sure to include the term and the territory required)
2. Title of Production
3. Total Length of Production
4. Your Client's Company Name
5. Product (if applicable)
6. Track Title(s), CD Number(s), Track Number(s), Number of Uses Within Production:
7. Licensee Contact Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, and Email Address:
8. Billing Contact Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, and Email Address (if different from Licensee):
If you're unsure of any of the information above, don't worry, just leave those sections blank and your licensing representative will get in contact and help you through the process.